1. Joys and sorrows toward the achievement of the objectives of the development Millennium.
2. Human development and the achievement of the Objectives of the Millennium within a policy of South-South cooperation : Achievements and future perspectives
3. Young people’s conception of conditions for consistent world partnership and a specific agenda of implementation.
4. Young people’s conception of stakes in economic, social and environmental policies for world prosperity.
5. Ways towards insuring a human sustainable environment.
6. Environmental education for sustainable development.
7. Potential and limitations of world partnership for development.
8. Ensuring primary education for all and promoting equality and autonomy for women.
9. Young people and the challenge of Euro-Mediterranean cooperation.
10. Political, economic and social partnership between the two sides of the Mediterranean: A new alternative taking into account the multitude of procedures and intervening agencies.
11. Strengthening South-South cooperation: the Arab standpoint. A debate among young people and representatives of Arab and African prominent institutions.
12. Comparative studies on development in the prospect of a concerted and inclusive approach founded on democratic participation and a governance of proximity.
13. Youth and the cultural and identity challenges
14. Preserving mobilizing values specific to our cultures among children: a debate involving young people and specialists
15. Repositioning social development within a sustainable development approach, taking into consideration conditions for achieving the sustainability of such development.
16. Towards firm political commitment on the part of states for the establishment of conditions of a life with dignity, and the building of a common future where security stability, progress and prosperity prevail.